[ICANN-CSC] February 2023 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Carr, Brett brettudp at amazon.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 13:44:41 UTC 2023

Thanks Amy,
     Great news that we are back at 100% Congrats.

See you in Cancun on Sunday.

Brett

Brett Carr
System Development Manager UK-DNS.

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Amy Creamer via ICANN-CSC <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
Reply to: Amy Creamer <amy.creamer at iana.org>
Date: Wednesday, 8 March 2023 at 16:42
To: Bart Boswinkel via ICANN-CSC <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ICANN-CSC] February 2023 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Dear CSC,

Please find attached the IANA Naming Function Performance report for February 2023. During the month of February, we met 100% of the SLA thresholds.

We look forward to answering any questions you may have about the report.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Director of Operations, IANA Services
Email: amy.creamer at iana.org<mailto:amy.creamer at iana.org>
Phone: +1-424-537-8917

Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B186284

Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch, 1 Principal Place, Worship Street, London, EC2A 2FA, United Kingdom, registered in England and Wales, UK Establishment No. BR019315