[Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] ICANN SSR actions 31 July

Boban Krsic krsic at denic.de
Tue Aug 1 18:24:46 UTC 2017

Thanks Jennifer! Dear SSR subtopic team, some thoughts below.

Am 01.08.17 um 17:27 schrieb Jennifer Bryce:

> Team to provide feedback on the structure of the 9 work items, including identifying items which staff may be able to provide more information or help build out.

I would like to propose the 4th September as expected delivery date.

> Outline in writing a request to meet with ICANN security team, including details of expected goals and outcomes of the meeting.

It's not only limited to the ICANN security team. I would say that we
need the following skill set and people at ICANN who are responsible
for: Information Security Management, Auditing, Risk Management and
finally Business Continuity Management.

I would like to propose the 11th September as expected delivery date.

> Circulate outline of detailed work items and proposed next steps after face-to-face meeting.
>
> Žarko, Boban
>
> 31 August

Yep, that's fine - committed.

One last thing: How about to send out a doodle poll by the MSSI
Secretariat to select a date for the proposed 2-day workshop with the
ICANN staff - just as a "Save-the-Date" without any obligations. My
personal calender has only a few possible slots in the following weeks.

	- Boban.

> Jennifer
>
> --
> Jennifer Bryce
> Senior Reviews Coordinator
>
> Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org
> Skype: jennifer.bryce.icann
> www.icann.org

Boban Kršić
Chief Information Security Officer

DENIC eG, Kaiserstraße 75-77, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, GERMANY

E-Mail: krsic at denic.de, Fon: +49 69 272 35-120, Fax: -248
Mobil: +49 172 67 61 671
https://www.denic.de

X.509 Key-ID: 00A54FCB79884413A4
Fingerprint: 9D37 F593 AF9A D766 FAB4 8B88 D49A 2716

PGP Key-ID: 0x43C89BA9
Fingerprint: B974 E725 FEF7 CB3A E452 BEE0 5B80 73E9 43C8 9BA9

Angaben nach § 25a Absatz 1 GenG:
DENIC eG (Sitz: Frankfurt am Main)
Vorstand: Helga Krüger, Martin Küchenthal, Andreas Musielak, Dr. Jörg
Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Thomas Keller
Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister, Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main