[Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] Action Required - Please respond - ICANN SSR Doodle Poll - Face to Face October Meetings

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Aug 7 12:15:18 UTC 2017

Hi All,
Just back now from vacation and catching up on (1000+) emails!
Happy to see this being scheduled, I am listening as we speak to the recording of the July 31st call, I assume the plan for these two days is to conduct the interviews and intractions with CIO's team and work through the worklist items and questions with them?

Is this an ICANN supported F2F or will we need to cover our own costs etc?

(Please ignore these questions if they were answered on that call!)

-James