[Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] Action Required - Please respond - ICANN SSR Doodle Poll - Face to Face October Meetings

Karen Mulberry karen.mulberry at icann.org
Mon Aug 7 12:49:49 UTC 2017

Boban and James,

For the Subgroup meeting in LA, once the full RT has given its ok the travel would be covered under the RT budget.

Karen Mulberry
Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
ICANN

On 8/7/17, 6:44 AM, "icannsecurity-ssr2-rt-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Boban Krsic" <icannsecurity-ssr2-rt-bounces at icann.org on behalf of krsic at denic.de> wrote:

    Hi James,

    Am 07.08.17 um 14:15 schrieb James Gannon:
    > Hi All,
    > Just back now from vacation and catching up on (1000+) emails!

    Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful time in California and you
    enjoyed the conference and time after it.

    > Happy to see this being scheduled, I am listening as we speak to the recording of the July 31st call, I assume the plan for these two days is to conduct the interviews and intractions with CIO's team and work through the worklist items and questions with them?

    Yes, that's the plan; but first we will need the approval from the
    Review Team for a dedicated sub-group workshop. The doodle-poll is only
    for planning purposes - to block a potential date.

    > Is this an ICANN supported F2F or will we need to cover our own costs etc?

    MSSI Secretariat, could you please... ;-)

    Thanks a lot!

    	- Boban.

    > (Please ignore these questions if they were answered on that call!)
    >
    > -James

    Boban Kršić
    Chief Information Security Officer

    DENIC eG, Kaiserstraße 75-77, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, GERMANY

    E-Mail: krsic at denic.de, Fon: +49 69 272 35-120, Fax: -248
    Mobil: +49 172 67 61 671
    https://www.denic.de

    X.509 Key-ID: 00A54FCB79884413A4
    Fingerprint: 9D37 F593 AF9A D766 FAB4 8B88 D49A 2716

    PGP Key-ID: 0x43C89BA9
    Fingerprint: B974 E725 FEF7 CB3A E452 BEE0 5B80 73E9 43C8 9BA9

    Angaben nach § 25a Absatz 1 GenG:
    DENIC eG (Sitz: Frankfurt am Main)
    Vorstand: Helga Krüger, Martin Küchenthal, Andreas Musielak, Dr. Jörg
    Schweiger
    Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Thomas Keller
    Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister, Amtsgericht
    Frankfurt am Main