[Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] Action Required - Please advise today - Doodle Poll Results - for SSR2 - ICANN SSR

Boban Krsic krsic at denic.de
Fri Sep 29 22:01:28 UTC 2017

Dear Yvette, all,

After a short consideration (we still have no new information from the
ICANN Board regarding our scope) and because of the short lead times, we
should discuss the further procedure in the Plenary Call on Tuesday and
we could get consensus for a potential call and see what works for everyone.

Unfortunately, I don't know yet whether I can participate in the call
because of a CENTR evening event. I will keep you informed because of my
presence on Tuesday.

 - Boban.

Am 29.09.17 um 23:39 schrieb Boban Krsic:
> Dear Yvette, all,
>
> Hope all is well? I would propose to schedule the call for Monday 19:00 UTC. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, due to my flight to Brussels. CENTR is organizing a 3-day workshop with European ccTLD’s.
>
> If we don’t get any information from the board relating our scope we should reschedule the planned call and adress this issue in the plenary call on Tuesday.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Wishing all a relaxing weekend.
>
>   - Boban.
>

>> On 29. Sep 2017, at 22:41, Yvette Guigneaux <yvette.guigneaux at icann.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Boban – below are the results from the doodle poll for the second strategy phone call for ICANN SSR – looks like Monday 19:00 UTC on 2 October is the popular date for the call – how would you like to proceed?  Please advise.
>>
>> <image002.jpg
>> Kind Regards,
>> Yvette Guigneaux
>> (MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
>> Projects & Operations Assistant.
>>
>> ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
>> Email:  yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
>> Cell:  +1-310-460-8432
>> Skype:  yvette.guigneaux.icann
>> www.icann.org
>>
>> <image001.png>

Boban Kršić
Chief Information Security Officer

DENIC eG, Kaiserstraße 75-77, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, GERMANY

E-Mail: krsic at denic.de, Fon: +49 69 272 35-120, Fax: -248
Mobil: +49 172 67 61 671
https://www.denic.de

X.509 Key-ID: 00A54FCB79884413A4
Fingerprint: 9D37 F593 AF9A D766 FAB4 8B88 D49A 2716

PGP Key-ID: 0x43C89BA9
Fingerprint: B974 E725 FEF7 CB3A E452 BEE0 5B80 73E9 43C8 9BA9

Angaben nach § 25a Absatz 1 GenG:
DENIC eG (Sitz: Frankfurt am Main)
Vorstand: Helga Krüger, Martin Küchenthal, Andreas Musielak, Dr. Jörg
Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Thomas Keller
Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister, Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main