[Idn-wg] Please comment on wiki

RJGlass | America@Large jipshida at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:23:16 EDT 2007

The only comment I have is regarding Q 3-5.

If we use Japan as an example of where more than one typeset may be used
(hiragana, katakana, kanji, romanji).  I think this situation should be a
consideration, but delegated to the respective ccTLD managers so long as we
provide them with the ability to do so.

Randy Glass
A at L

On 8/5/07, Hong Xue <hongxueipr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Thanks for subscribing to alac idn-wg list. Please do take a look at
>
> https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?alac_idn_working_group, which is the
> first step of the ALAC's Status Report regarding CCNSO ISSUES PAPER
> Selection of IDN ccTLDs associated with the ISO 3166-1 two letter codes.
> Four ALAC members have drafted the answers to the questions raised by ccNSO.
>

> You can see from that wiki page the discussions and interactions between
> alac members. We did not edit on it so that you can see the original
> thoughts. Now, you are welcome to comment on this. Please use the
> "Comment" button on the page. This document is open for comment until August
> 17.
>
> Please join us and make it happen!
>
> Hong
> IDN Liaison, ALAC