[IDN-WG] CCNSO IDNC WG IDN Topic List on Introduction of ccTLD under fast-track

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Wed Jan 9 13:21:15 EST 2008

If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, perhaps a briefing for
the WG, recorded for review by others, could:

1) Go over the current state of affairs policy-wise - what's upcoming
that needs work at present, what's upcoming soon;
2) Go over the state of technical development - testing round, any
outcomes from that, next steps, development of technical standards
required (email, etc).
3) Discuss the fast-track proposals, and the issues which have been
brought up in relation to them.

Would this suit the WG members, and help you Fatimata - obviously
please do let me know if there is something else that would be more
useful.
--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart