[IDN-WG] CCNSO IDNC WG IDN Topic List on Introduction of ccTLD under fast-track

Mohamed EL Bashir admin at isoc.sd
Wed Jan 9 15:27:28 EST 2008

Dear Bret,

i don't think the ccNSO-GAC IDNC have a publish archive of its mailing list.

The scope of the WG is limited to developing feasible methods (for the introduction of a limited
number of IDN ccTLDs), a topics list document has been produced and sent to the list, the aim of the
document is to produce a list of topics that will need to be considered in developing the methods of
implementing IDN ccTLDs using fast track approach.

am a member of IDNC as Sudan ISOC is .SD Registry manager "Sudan TLD", so am participating on the
IDNC based on our ccNSO membership.

Can Sheryl and Hong as ALAC representatives in the IDNC forward the documents presented for
comments/feedback to the ALAC IDN WG, inorder that  ALAC IDN WG to discuss the issues and provide
ALAC comments which will be presented to the IDNC by our representatives.

Regards,
Mohd. El Bashir