[IDN-WG] IDN // towards a call for inputs

Cheryl Langdon-Orr cheryl at hovtek.com.au
Wed Jan 23 02:36:31 EST 2008

Hi everyone... Thank you for making these plans Fatimata...  However I have
a couple of points I would like you all to consider:-

The first call proposed is an excellent plan ->if it is done before our New
Delhi Meeting as we will also be working on this topic with ALAC and RALO
Secretariats at that meeting on some agenda(s)...  and I certainly hope this
gets support from the rest of the ALAC IDN-WG

The Second call is perhaps not so essential right now... As the IDNC-WG is
already established  (Hong and I are our representatives on it) and that
ccNSO/GNSO/GAC/ ALAC - WG  will be conducting a public workshop on Monday
afternoon in New Delhi  1500 - 1900hrs (actual time will be 1800 for ending
I'm assured) and that will be a better base for further At-Large discussions
to be taken from (in my opinion)

Also the interim report from the IDNC-WG will soon be ready for input by our
constituencies, (the close of WG comments on the draft of this document
closes on 28th January)  and that too will provide a set of concrete issues
to further our discussion from...

Hong and i will release this draft to you all (and the RALO lists)as soon as
it is released to us as a final draft...

CLO