[IDN-WG] IDN // towards a call for inputs

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Sat Feb 2 04:39:00 EST 2008

Actually a correction here - I was informed that this wasn't needed in
translated editions (I did ask) so I have not ordered any to be done.

The best outcome is if the IDNC working group would declare a set of
languages to be used for all public consultations on their work - then
this would happen automatically, instead of just At-Large requesting
them for At-Large.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart