[IDN-WG] Fwd: [At-Large] Draft Initial Report with Schedule updated

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 22:42:57 EST 2008

Dear Nick,

It might be helpful to review our email exchanges. Here is the
chronicle (as shown in the emails below):

1) You asked if there was any translation plan at IDNC WG,

2) I raised the translation issue at IDNC WG, as you advised (see the
message below);

3) Chris then referred the translation back to ALAC (obviously there
was no plan for translation at IDNC WG);

4) I, in the belief that there be translation service available at
ALAC side anytime, emailed to you and cced to the WG that translation
could be arranged.

Of course, you are not staffing for ccNSO. I'm well aware of that. I'm
not copying this message to WG list to avoid further confusion. But I
still cannot see what wrong I did in the whole process.

Hong