[IDN-WG] [ALAC-Internal] Draft Implementation Plan for IDN Fast Track Process

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Jun 25 16:53:31 CDT 2009

Dear All:

To add to the schedule below one final point, a draft ALAC Statement on
the v3 Fast Track proposal is due on the 26th (today), so that it can be
posted for At-Large community comment.

Separately, in addition to the PDF clean text which Siva has referenced,
there is a redline text available at
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/idn/fast-track/draft-implementation-plan-cctld-redline-29may09-en.pdf.
This shows the differences between v2, which the ALAC commented on, and
the present text; for those familiar with the previous version, looking
at the redline text should make it much easier to decide what At-Large
should say about v3, since only parts of the text have changed.

There are versions in the six UN languages:

Espanol:
http://www.icann.org/es/topics/idn/fast-track/draft-implementation-plan-cctld-redline-29may09-es.pdf
Francais:
http://www.icann.org/fr/topics/idn/fast-track/draft-implementation-plan-cctld-redline-29may09-fr.pdf