[IDN-WG] [ALAC-Internal] Draft Statement on IDN Fast Track Proposal v3

Tina Dam tina.dam at icann.org
Wed Jul 8 11:46:38 CDT 2009

Hi Sivasubramanian,
Thanks, sounds good. I mostly wanted to make sure there was no misunderstanding there, and I think we are now on the same page. Also, I agree that the links should have been incorporated and if we were not on such a 'fast track' then maybe this could have been possible.

Tina

Tina Dam
Sr. Director, IDNs
ICANN