[IDN-WG] REMINDER / IDN WG meeting before Costa Rica / 01.03.12 @ 15:00 UTC

ICANN Atlarge-Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Feb 29 19:40:52 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, this meeting is scheduled on Thursday 01 March
2012 at 15:00 UTC

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/6p8ava8

The draft agenda and dial-in details can be found on the
following page:

https://community.icann.org/x/op-bAQ

Adobe Connect room:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alacidnwg/

If you require a dial-out, please email staff (staff at atlarge.icann.org)
with your preferred contact number. We currently have Siva and Sala on the
dial-out list.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org