[IDN-WG] Fwd: [ccnso-idnpdpwg1] Draft Overall Policy Selection IDN ccTLD strings

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:24:22 UTC 2012

Still in draft form (as you can see)  so NOT for wider distribution yet but
I wanted to keep this ALAC IDN-Wg 'up to date on activities in the ccNSO
IDN PDP wg that I have been actively  serving on ...  Happy to note / pass
on any issues or matters you might have and of course answer any questions
(that I can :-)