[IDN-WG] Fwd: [APAC-Discuss] [At-Large] Draft Recommendations Overall Policy for the Selection of IDN ccTLD Strings PC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Oct 9 00:01:32 UTC 2012

Dear Rinalia,

thank you for your follow-up on this. The problem with starting a 5 day
vote on this today is that this is the week when people are travelling
to Toronto. They might miss the vote in their accumulated email.
I note that the comment period closes on 18 October. Couldn't this wait
for a F2F vote in our Thursday wrap-up?
Kind regards,

Olivier

--