[IDN-WG] IDN Variant TLD Program ­ Interim Report Examining the User Experience Implications of Active Variant TLDs

Edmon Chung edmon at isoc.hk
Tue Dec 4 00:51:54 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have just posted a draft as a comment to: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37193862 <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37193862&focusedCommentId=38046178#comment-38046178> &focusedCommentId=38046178#comment-38046178

Also attached for your quick reference.

Edmon