[IDN-WG] Fwd: Request for input and guidance by 1 July 2013

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri May 3 22:21:54 UTC 2013

Dear IDN WG,

please be so kind to find the attached correspondence requesting input
and guidance from our community regarding the User Experience
Implications of Active Variant TLDs.
Please be so kind to consider this request for advice carefully. I hope
you'll be able to come to good conclusions that we can relay back to the
requester of this information.
Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair

CC: ALAC working List; At-Large Worldwide list