[IDN-WG] Fwd: [ALAC-ExCom] SAC060: SSAC Comment on Examining the User Experience Implications of Active Variant TLDs Report (23 July 2013)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jul 25 17:18:37 UTC 2013

Dear IDN WG members,

Patrik Fältström has kindly shared some of his findings in Durban on
last Friday morning.
Please be so kind to find the report as published now. I hope that the
findings of this report will help with a satisfactory outcome to the
discussions we have started in Durban with all those involved.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Experience Implications of Active Variant TLDs Report (23 July 2013)