[IDN-WG] Statement Necessary? IDN Variant TLDs ­ LGR Procedure Implementation ­ Maximal Starting Repertoire Version 1

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Mar 13 14:25:11 UTC 2014

Hello Rinalia,

Thank you for the information. I will check with you about this PC during or
after Singapore.

Thank you,
Ariel

From:  Rinalia Abdul Rahim <rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 9:01 PM
To:  ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Cc:  Edmon Chung <edmon at registry.asia>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond
<ocl at gih.com>, "idn-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org"
<idn-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject:  Re: Statement Necessary? IDN Variant TLDs ­ LGR Procedure
Implementation ­ Maximal Starting Repertoire Version 1

Ariel,

There will be a bunch of meetings in Singapore where the maximal repertoire
will be discussed by various groups.  We will wait to see what the reactions
of the language communities are to the repertoire before deciding on a
statement.  We will pose a question on whether there are concerns among
language community reps during the At-Large IDN meeting (Wed March 26th,
5-6pm, VIP Room).

Best regards,

Rinalia