[IDN-WG] Call for Volunteers to Review the Guidelines for Developing Reference Label Generation Rulesets (LGRs) for the Second Level

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Nov 6 20:05:04 UTC 2015

Dear Satish, Edmon, Wael, and members of the IDN Policy Working Group,

Following Rinalia¹s forwarded message below, we are calling for volunteers
to review the following public comment proceeding and advise whether the
ALAC should submit a Statement or not:  Guidelines for Developing Reference
Label Generation Rulesets (LGRs) for the Second Level
<https://community.icann.org/x/dLhYAw>  (public comment closes on 15 Dec).

If you¹d like to volunteer to review this public comment, please be so kind
to contact me directly.

Thank You,
Ariel

Ariel Xinyue Liang