[IDN-WG] [UA-discuss] GNSO requested deferral of IDN Guidelines 4.0 Vote - CPH / Registrants impact

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 10:28:14 UTC 2019

I don’t know if all of us are subscribed to the UA-discuss mailing list.
For those who are not, please follow the discussion taking place on this subject because there are some important points about the impact on registrants.
The archives for May are at https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ua-discuss/2019-May/thread.html
I believe that we should have a discussion in Marrakesh about what we can do in ALAC to bring forward the interests and the needs of IDN Registrants, and raise the attention of the ALAC Leadership on this topic.
Cheers,
Roberto