[IDN-WG] Fwd: [Bpf-localcontent] IGF 2019: Request Bilateral Rooms during the 14th IGF in Berlin

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:19:19 UTC 2019

Folks,
Shall we plan for a face-to-face meeting in Berlin?
There is a growing interest about UA and multilingualism - for instance, a LACRALO WG has just started few weeks ago.
I strongly believe that the role of users is becoming very important, because we can put pressure at multiple levels to check compliance and push for solutions.
I am also wondering whether we should ask for a new call for participation because I am not sure that our existence is well-known. I copy the leadership for advice.
Another, separate, issue is whether we should review the charter of the WG to adapt it to reflect the new priorities.
Cheers,
Roberto

Begin forwarded message: