[IDN-WG] [Bpf-localcontent] IGF 2019: Request Bilateral Rooms during the 14th IGF in Berlin

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 18:41:39 UTC 2019

Hi Roberto (and the IDN-WG)

Im not sure how active the IDN group has been recently but with
regards to the Universal Acceptance issue gaining new traction, like
others, I think it would be a good idea to reconvene the group and a
F2F at the Berlin meeting (with whoever will be there) may provide an
ideal opportunity to progress the group and its interests.

Maureen