[IDN-WG] Fwd: [Bpf-localcontent] Activities about Indigenous Languages on the Internet

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 12:37:27 UTC 2019

Dear all,
The question about local languages and local content is not directly connected to IDN, but I believe that it is still a related issue that may be of interest at least to some of us.
The recording of this webinar is now available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSjpHmf7j9I&feature=youtu.be.
Regards,
Roberto

Begin forwarded message: