[Idngwg] IDNGWG public page and email list

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Nov 13 09:08:41 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Based on the doodle poll and follow up consultation with the group
co-chairs, we will be having our next call at Wed. 18 Nov. at 1100UTC.  I
will send out an invitation shortly.

This is also a reminder on the third action item from the previous call:

3

All to contribute relevant list of topics to the email list by the end of
next week for starting the discussion during next call

All WG members

Regards,
Sarmad