[Idngwg] IDN Implementation Guidelines WG meeting 18 Nov 2015

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Mon Nov 23 16:55:44 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find attached the minutes of the meeting on 18 Nov. for your review
and feedback (in case I missed some point).

The same have been posted on our WG wiki (along with the call recording).
See: https://community.icann.org/display/IDN/IDN+implementation+Guideline.

A list of relevant documents has been started on this WG wiki as well.
Please feel free to go and edit/add information on it.

The Action Items from the meeting are posted below.  For AI3, the suggested
time for regular meetings is Wednesdays 11am UTC.

S.No.	Action	Owner
1	Staff (and other members) to develop a list of relevant documents on
the WG wiki.  Staff to identify areas in these documents where reference to
IDNs is made. 	Staff; All WG members
2	The members to contribute items and issues to the mailing list.  All
are encouraged to share as many items as possible.  	All WG members
3	Those not attending the meeting to let staff know if the current
time/day does not work.	WG members who could not attend the call on 11 Nov.

Regards,
Sarmad