[Idngwg] late apoligy IDN Implementation Guidelines

Jian C. Chang jczhang at knet.cn
Thu Jan 28 05:20:54 UTC 2016

For some reason I did not receive the reminder email about the meeting last night. In addition, I was distracted by the ".shop" auction, as our customer was one of the bidders. There seemed to be something wrong with my company's email system these days, as many emails back and forth between China and outside China got rejected or failed to go through.

In any event, I will be checking with Sarmad every two weeks before the scheduled time.

See you next time.

Jian Chang
KNET