[Idngwg] IDN Implementation Guidelines WG Session at ICANN 57

Jian C. Zhang jczhang at knet.cn
Mon Sep 5 09:00:36 UTC 2016

Hi, Sarmad,

The meeting was scheduled 3-9 November. Isn't the opening ceremony supposed to happen on Nov. 3rd? Why it is on the 5th?

In addition, I am planning to arrive Hyderabad early morning Nov. 3rd. Not sure what time UTC 11 is for the local time. If I can make it, it sounds an option. Of course, after the opening ceremony also works for me.

Jian C. Zhang
Director, Policy & Public Affairs
KNET, Co., Ltd.