[Idngwg] IDN Implementation Guidelines WG Session at ICANN 57

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Sep 6 23:11:47 UTC 2016

Dear Jian, All,

This is a new meeting scheme.  The internal schedule circulated for planning suggests that opening ceremony is on 5th Nov.

Not hearing any further feedback, I am scheduling the meeting on 5th Nov. after the opening ceremony.  This will ensure that those traveling to ICANN57 have arrived.  In case there are alternate suggestions, please share them soon, as scheduling window will be closing soon.

Regards,
Sarmad