[Idngwg] Meeting notes from 22 September

Feher, Kal Kalman.Feher at neustar.biz
Thu Oct 6 06:55:37 UTC 2016

I've attached my revision for Recommendation7. As we've discussed in the past, I've tried to keep each statement simple and to break out the paragraph into some points. To that end it now consists of an obligation to submit LGRs to IANA (recommendation 7) with sub recommendations for the format, the content of the LGR and a suggestion for legacy IDN tables to migrate.
Kal Feher