[Idngwg] Summary of Meeting on 16 Feb. 2017

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Feb 16 20:14:06 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find attached the summary of the meeting of the WG on 16 Feb.  Please let me know if there are any changes or suggestions.?

The meeting has the following AIs:

S. No.  Action Items    Owner
1?
        Update recommendation on automatic activation of labels in Section 2.6.based on the discussion in the call.     EC
2       Review the entire document by next call for any suggestions and feedback on the text    All WG members
3       Update the glossary and fill in the definitions MD (and SH)

The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday 23 Feb. 2017 11am UTC. We will continue following a weekly meeting schedule.

The attached notes of the meeting and the recording of the meeting are available at the IDNGWG wiki page at https://community.icann.org/display/IDN/IDN+Implementation+Guidelines[community.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_IDN_IDN-26-2343-3BImplementation-26-2343-3BGuidelines&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=KTETvEaGPwPcawI-QmNa-kiv-ZBvdgyyLm-mxd028M4&m=iHyLVWg5XYYYMyRqhLrWLRT-0Iuh0o5-T_cl8G4x7nY&s=_HPo9va0P1o27gRKBycMzrAZTgn8xXAy86zJg9CEjjI&e=>.

Regards,
Sarmad