[Idngwg] FW: IDN Implementation Guidelines Redline

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Tue Mar 7 14:46:54 UTC 2017

My preference is option #2.

-Dennis

From: <idngwg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 12:32 AM
To: "idngwg at icann.org" <idngwg at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Idngwg] FW: IDN Implementation Guidelines Redline

Dear IDNGWG members

Kindly see the enquiry below.  We have not created a redline comparison with previous version, as there are significant new additions in the revised version.  There are at least three options:

1.       We create a redline version and release it

2.       Create a traceability matrix with summary of which guidelines were retained, changed, dropped or added in the next version

3.       State that the version is significantly different and thus such an analysis is not been performed (not preferred)

I will proceed as you suggest, and respond to Yasmin accordingly.

Regards,
Sarmad