[Idngwg] FW: IDN Implementation Guidelines Redline

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Mar 22 19:10:30 UTC 2017

Sarmad,

The traceability matrix looks fine to me.

A couple of observations from my review:

1.       We didn’t review appendices A and B from v3. I think we should spend some time discussing whether a revised version or removal is warranted, or nothing at all. Of course, if we do include additional information into the draft this would mean another public comment period.

2.       In recommendation 13 we refer to a lot of documents and we probably want to be very specific as to which sections of those documents are relevant to the guidelines. I believe we need to be very specific in references since this document is binding for gTLDS.

I’m ok with resuming the calls next week at 10:00 am UTC but if you want to do a doddle poll, that’s fine with me as well.

Thanks,
Dennis