[Idngwg] Public Comment on IDN Guideliens

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu May 11 18:44:04 UTC 2017

Dear IDNGWG members,

Here is an initial draft response to the comments.

I have included a summary of comments received.  You are requested to review the summary and suggest any edits.

In addition, we would need to do the analysis of each of these points made by the community.  Based on our discussions, I will update the analysis section as we proceed, for eventual publication on behalf of IDNGWG.

Regards,
Sarmad