[Idngwg] Report on Public Comments

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sat Aug 26 09:46:20 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We discussed to share the report on public comments through the Google Document.  However, unfortunately I am unable to do that using ICANN email.

I am attaching a docx version of the initial tentative response for everybody's review and feedback.  If you would like to create a Google Document, I could do it using a non-ICANN email account.  Please let me know.

Regards,
Sarmad