[Idngwg] Report on Public Comments

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Aug 30 18:03:42 UTC 2017

Suggested edits/comments enclosed.

Thank you,
Dennis

From: <idngwg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 5:46 AM
To: "idngwg at icann.org" <idngwg at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Idngwg] Report on Public Comments

Dear All,

We discussed to share the report on public comments through the Google Document.  However, unfortunately I am unable to do that using ICANN email.

I am attaching a docx version of the initial tentative response for everybody’s review and feedback.  If you would like to create a Google Document, I could do it using a non-ICANN email account.  Please let me know.

Regards,
Sarmad