[Idngwg] document for discussion during our call today

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Sep 14 10:31:43 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Pitinan will host the call today, open the adobe room and make the document circulated available for your discussion.  Due to a presentation at APTLD at the same time, I will not be able to join the call today.  I will join after my session is over - if the IDNGWG call is still going on.  Sorry to have missed today's meeting.

Regards,
Sarmad