[Idngwg] IDN Guidelines WG meetings

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sat Jan 6 14:38:39 UTC 2018

Dear All,

In preparation for the IDNGWG meeting in the coming week, please also find a summary of notes from the IDNGWG session at ICANN 60.  This is also posted at the IDNGWG wiki page, along with the links to the recording of the session, at https://community.icann.org/display/IDN/IDN+Implementation+Guidelines.

Regards,
Sarmad