[Idngwg] ICANN61 schedule and presentations

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Mar 8 10:52:47 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Kindly find attached the schedule of presentations and meeting related to the IDN program at ICANN61.  Please note there are three (3) engagements for IDN Implementation Guidelines WG (as highlighted).  We have put in Mats' name to lead these sessions.

Please note that there is a private session on Monday after the public session by IDNGWG.  The private session was organized on the request of IDNGWG to discuss the feedback form the community and to review and finalize the guidelines.

The presentation for the public session is also attached (and uploaded to the ICANN61 schedule).

We look forward to your participation.  Please let us know if you have any feedback.

Regards,
Sarmad