[Idngwg] [EXTERNAL] Re: Harmonization of Variant Sets

Feher, Kal Kalman.Feher at team.neustar
Wed Apr 18 01:20:16 UTC 2018

I agree that removing the "same script|particular script" qualifiers will correctly convey the intent for guideline 13. I think that guideline 17 complements the harmonisation advice by ensuring that confusables, including pre-composed/decomposed representations, are considered across scripts. My reading of TR39 suggests that the two cases described would be covered in principle.

--
Kal Feher
Melbourne, Australia