[Idngwg] planning next steps for IDN Guidelines 4.0

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sat Jun 23 14:39:45 UTC 2018

Dear IDN Guidelines WG members,

ICANN org is now in the process of planning the implementation of IDN
Guidelines, as an intermediate step, before taking the Guidelines to the
ICANN Board for approval.  Though we were intending to formally kick-start
the process after ICANN62, for those of you who are in Panama, perhaps we
could take a face to face opportunity to discuss these next steps.

Please suggest a convenient time when you can meet?  Would today in the
afternoon or some time on Sunday (except 11-noon and 3-4pm) work?  I am also
available next week.  Please suggest a good time which works for you.

Regards,
Sarmad