[Idngwg] planning next steps for IDN Guidelines 4.0

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Sun Jun 24 03:09:12 UTC 2018

I’m arriving tomorrow and can meet after 4pm, or next week.

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2018, at 10:39 AM, Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org<mailto:sarmad.hussain at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear IDN Guidelines WG members,

ICANN org is now in the process of planning the implementation of IDN Guidelines, as an intermediate step, before taking the Guidelines to the ICANN Board for approval.  Though we were intending to formally kick-start the process after ICANN62, for those of you who are in Panama, perhaps we could take a face to face opportunity to discuss these next steps.

Please suggest a convenient time when you can meet?  Would today in the afternoon or some time on Sunday (except 11-noon and 3-4pm) work?  I am also available next week.  Please suggest a good time which works for you.

Regards,
Sarmad