[Internal-cg] Public session at ICANN 51?

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Fri Aug 1 10:17:22 UTC 2014

Colleagues:

If we are thinking of public events, may I suggest that we consider also
drafting a status update or brief statement of position to be read at or
distributed for the IANA transition panel at IGF?  I would hate that our
first public pronouncement come again along the margins of a ICANN
event...  Perhaps a couple of us could work on that in advance of the
August call for the consideration of the group?

Joe