[Internal-cg] ICG Secretariat

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Fri Aug 1 14:56:43 UTC 2014

This looks complete now. Agreed.

Jean-Jacques.

----- Mail original -----
De: "joseph alhadeff" <joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com>
À: internal-cg at icann.org
Envoyé: Vendredi 1 Août 2014 13:00:06
Objet: Re: [Internal-cg] ICG Secretariat

Perhaps the following phrasing would be more appropriately constraining:

The role of the secretariat is strictly limited to the functions that
support the ICG as described above.  Nothing in this decription of
functions should be read beyond its plain english meaning and the
secretariat is not clothed with any authority to speak on behalf of the
ICG to third parties or the press, to develop independent positions or
to draw conclusions from inputs or actions of the ICG.

Best-

Joe