[Internal-cg] Results of chair structure poll

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sat Aug 2 05:20:17 UTC 2014

Colleagues perhaps we should avoid the term chair as it is getting baggage it does not own.  Our chair is the chief organizer but not the boss and has no power to develop dictates or even, for now, speak on our behalf without specific direction.  these facts make this conversation even more futile as it is not a substantive position.  Let us please come to a conclusion of this matter.  The growing call is for one chair among those voicing an opinion.  I must again say that we must get beyond the problem of lack of participation.  If there is a problem join the conversation, if you need time to consult say so.  But the concept that some folks only participate via a doodle poll, if at all, does tend to take away from the value of the multistakeholder conversation...

Sent from my iPad