[Internal-cg] Coordination Group, 2 weeks after London.

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Mon Aug 4 09:36:29 UTC 2014

I agree on the need for process and believe that looking to established
rules is useful.  This should be our first decision.  I also wanted to
clarify one point as to my recollection of the consensus in London; it
was solely for 3 co-chairs to be selected by a volunteer process.  Those
were the only questions that were hummed.  Anything else is a new
proposal which gets us back to a need for process.

Best-

Joe