[Internal-cg] Redraft of RFP

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Mon Aug 4 17:01:28 UTC 2014

On 2.08.14 0:14 , Russ Mundy wrote:
> The first item is that we should make as much use as possible of the existing Contract documentation in our RFP to the communitie

Russ,

I agree that communities would be well advised to study this
documentation and that we should reference it on an appropriate
'resources' page.

Using any of this language directly or referencing it in our RFP is not
necessary. It would only provide an opportunity to accuse us of prejudice.

We are in fact doing much more by requesting that proposals start with a
description of the status-quo. This will direct the communities in the
right direction and also force them to agree on their perception of the
status quo.

Daniel