[Internal-cg] (no subject)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:48:54 UTC 2014

Dear Daniel

Thank you very much for that.

Please does not worry about the disclosure of nationality .we should know
who does what and who represents whom?

Apart from the GAC in which there was a real election of representatives
other members are self designates.

We have a great respèonsibility and should not represent any nation or our
own individual .We need to witness that.

Let us work together and understand each other and not be emotional

Best Regards

KAVOUSS