[Internal-cg] Reminder - Travel & Visas- ICG Mtg #2

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:59:47 UTC 2014

Dear Alice,
I am among those who have asked travel support
Since I use this opportunity to also attend IGF AND FOR THAT i HAVE
RESERVED ANOTHER HOTEL ( THROUGH TRAVEL AGENCY Kuoni) the address of which
was sent to you. then I do not know how you mange that
I can not have two arrangements
One for IGF and another for ICG as I do not wish to pack and unpack from
one hotel to another
For the airfare pls note that I have given all information to you and can
send it again to you
PLS CONSIDER THE MATTER AS i DO NOT WISH TO BE IN MISCOMFORT
REGARDS
k.arasteh